Patrol Leader Council Meeting Minutes
January 9, 2013, 7:30 PM – First Presbyterian Church
Attendees: Joe, Matteo, Tommy, Mikey, Sean, Kyle, Jeremiah, Trey, Matt, Ian, Mr. Gerecht, Mr. Walto, Mr. Schmidt, Mr. Soldan.
- Planning hours: four hours, five hours, ten hours.
- Patrols need to pick service projects.
- If you have suggestions, please contact Kyle.
- He will be responsible for service projects.
- Think of something that has to be done around the Presbyterian church.
- Shrubs, repairs, playground, etc.
- Patrol members tell patrol leaders, Patrol leaders can Contact/ Email the adults the member’s progress.
- If you have hours, contact Ian and he can submit them
- We can sell flags- we have about 50 left.
- If you have a suggestion, please contact Mr. Soldan
- Wreaths for the holidays
- Flowers for Mother’s day
- If you have a suggestion, please contact any of the adult leaders
- Winnebago- we have a cabin reserved
- Jockey Hollow- in March (finish the orienteering!)
- Sabattis- July (start preparing now!)
- Ski trip?
- Sabattis-(July 21st – 27th )
- Pay the early bird fee: it ends March.
- Going down to West Virginia? (awesome camp: high adventure)
- Canoeing trip- possible
- Philmount: Ready to go! (EVERYTHING IS BACKPACKNG)
Next patrol leaders Meeting is 2/27